Contact us today to order or to find out more about our masks
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
· contact details, including name, organisation for whom you work, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number and other contact details;
· identification details, such as your date of birth and whether you are a parent;
· if you transact with us directly, financial details, including your credit card or paypal account details;
· if you are a consumer purchasing our products from third party retailers, profile information regarding your product and equipment preferences, choices or usage, and stores or distributors used to purchase ClearMask products; and
· any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties.
We may collect this information when you:
· communicate with us in person and through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other services;
· telephone the ClearMask Australia Service Centre;
· visit our websites, sign up to receive newsletters, respond to marketing campaigns, answer survey questionnaires, enter competitions or register to receive further material or product updates; and
· require services from us or provide goods or services to us or otherwise interact with our business.
Collection for work and screening requirements
In addition, when a person applies for a job or otherwise applies to work with us, we may collect the following additional information:
· information about your education and working history, including current and past position title and qualifications, resume details, and training history;
· information in connection with pre-employment psychometric and skills testing;
· sensitive information including information about your health as part of pre-employment medical screening, behaviour and .
We may collect this information either directly from you, or from publicly available records, recruitment consultants, your referees, your previous employers, organisations that provide labour hire services, organisations that undertake pre-employment assessments and others who may be able to provide information to us to assist in our decision on whether or not to make you an offer of employment or engage you under a contract.
If you are listed as a reference for a person who has applied to work with us or access our business, we may collect your personal information from the person who has provided that information and is the subject of that application, or from publicly available records, organisations that undertake pre-employment assessments and others who may be able to provide information to us to assist in our decision on the application.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
· to contact and communicate with you;
· to allow us to provide goods and services to you, including to administer our customer relationship with you;
· to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
· to send you marketing materials, administer promotions, offers, campaigns and competitions and for reasonably related purposes;
· to provide technical support in using our website, products or software;
· to verify your identity and conduct assessments to assess your suitability to work with us or to consider the suitability of a person for whom you have provided a character reference;
· to allow you to provide goods and services to us;
· to make payments to you for goods and services you provide to us, including paying you remuneration and other benefits and entitlements;
· for internal purposes (such as risk management, staff training, and customer service reviews);
· to better understand how you use our websites so we can improve our websites and services and to better understand ClearMask Australia products consumer preferences and evaluate consumer reactions to content, products, and services offered online; and
· to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
· our employees and our related bodies corporate and their representatives;
· third party suppliers and service providers (including providers necessary for the operation of our business (including technical data analysis and development, processing and/or storage) or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
· third parties with which we do business, such as firms that conduct market research for ClearMask Australia or to companies that do joint promotional activities with ClearMask Australia;
· our professional advisers, dealers, agents and business partners;
· payment systems operators for the purposes of receiving payments from you or making payments to you or to third parties on your behalf;
· anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
· specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and
· other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information overseas
We may disclose your personal information overseas in order to assist in the provision of goods or services to you and to otherwise support us in our operations.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the relevant law.
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our websites. We may record certain information about your use of our websites, such as that you have logged in, which pages you visit, what content or documents you access and download and when, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our websites that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information.
For example, we:
· provide training to our employees in relation to our privacy and security policies and procedures;
· maintain secure premises and protect them from unauthorised access by using fences, alarms and CCTV;
· maintain a framework of information technology security policies, processes, systems and architecture to protect our internal networks, system and data from unauthorised access; and
· regularly review and evaluate our information security management practices, processes, systems and controls.
Although we take these reasonable steps, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In particular, as you will often be required to provide personal information through our website, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any warranty or assurance regarding security of the information you transmit to us via our web sites and you do so at your own risk. ClearMask Australia will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to our web sites being linked to the internet.
We will only send marketing and promotional correspondence to consumers who have given us permission to do so. When we send such communications by email, we will provide you a mechanism through which you can request us to remove your email addresses from the active direct marketing mailing list. You can also decline to receive other promotional or marketing communications or materials, such as printed mailing or telephone calls by contacting us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
You can access the personal information that we hold about you by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below. In some cases, we may not be able to provide access to certain personal information and when this is the case, we will tell you the reasons for not being able to provide this information. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you consider that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected. Where we consider no correction is necessary, you may request that we attach to the information a statement that a correction was sought but not made. Such attachment will be in a manner that reasonably ensures that both statements are read together.
If you think that we have breached relevant legislation, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within 5 business days of receiving your complaint. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Write to ClearMask Australia 24 Higgs Street, Albion QLD 4010 Australia
Call the ClearMask Australia Customer Service Centre, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm (AEST/AEDST), on
Australia: 07 3547 4928 OR New Zealand: +617 3547 4928
In Australia, if you are dissatisfied by the manner in which we handle your information, you can also send your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. The Commissioner can be contacted at:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 363 992
Effective: August 2021
Copyright © 2022 ClearMask Australia - All Rights Reserved.
Bringing ClearMask to Australia and New Zealand